Bluebellshome.com respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. We know there is a lot of information here, but we want you to be fully informed about your rights, we will also explain how we handle and store the data and how we keep it safe.
Full name of legal entity: Bluebells home LTD, a limited company with registered number 11741679 Bluebells home LTD is registered, and operates, in the United Kingdom. Bluebellshome.com is the trading name of Bluebells home LTD.
Postal address: Bluebellshome.com, Unit 16/17 Eastgate Shopping centre Basildon Essex SS141NR
How we protect your personal data
Bluebellshome.com knows how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
· We secure access to all transactional areas of our websites using ‘https’ technology.
· Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data such as payment card information) is secured and tokenised to ensure it is protected.
· We regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security.
From time to time we will need to update this policy and without notice and where we do this we will notify you by including pop up boxes on the website and/or emailing our customers. Our policy was last updated on 26/11/20.
It’s crucial that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us and occasionally review your account settings on our website.
Your data we have collected
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
· Identity data includes first name and last name.
· Contact data means the data we use to contact you including your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number.
· Transaction data means details about transactions you have made on our website including the payments to and from you along with other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
· Financial data means the data we use to process your payments for your orders including your payment card details. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via one of our contracted third party service providers. We encrypt your payment card details in your browser and securely transfer this data to our relevant third party payment provider to process a payment.
· Technical data means details about the device(s) you use to access our website including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
· Usage data includes information about how you use our website, products and services. This includes your browsing behaviour and information such as how long you might spend on one of our pages and what you look at and for how long you are on our website, the click stream to and from our website, page response times and page interaction information such as scrolling, clicks and mouseovers.
· Profile data includes your username (email address) and password, your login data, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
· Marketing and communications data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
Not providing data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you. In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
When your data is collected/used?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including:
· Direct interactions. You may give us your identity data, contact data, transaction data, profile data, financial data and marketing and communications data by using our website, filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you -
· Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect usage data and technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. Please see our Cookies Policy for further details.
Third party sources of data & data sharing
We also collect/share data with the following providers:
· Necessary Service Providers: Sometimes, other businesses give us data about you which we may need for our legitimate interests of conducting business with you and on occasion they are essential to perform our contract with you. It usually comprises Financial Data or Transaction Data. This happens when we link through to third party payment providers such as Paypal or HSBC. They tell us that you have paid for your products and, where relevant and/or necessary they will provide us with your Contact Data and Transaction Data. We also might engage third party contractors to provide us with technical or delivery services that are related to your account with us.
· Professional Advisers and Investors: We may also share your data with professional advisers such as our lawyers and insurers to manage risks and legal claims, and/or as part of our relationship and obligations to our investor organizations. This is in our legitimate interests.
The lawful bases for sharing and processing this data is set out below and please refer to the External Third Parties listed in the Glossary for further information.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Mainly we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
· Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
· Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
· Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by visiting your account page.
How will we use your personal data
Below are descriptions of all the ways we may use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
To register you as a new customer.
Performance of a contract with you.
To process and deliver your order, including:
· Managing payments, fees and charges; and
· Managing your queries through our Customer Service team – this may include recording calls to our teams
Performance of a contract with you. We may also use some of the data related to your queries for our legitimate interests of ensuring our customer service quality standards are met.
To collect and recover money owed to us in respect of your order.
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us).
To carry out fraud assessments.
Necessary for our legitimate interests of ensuring payments are not fraudulent.
To process your purchase of a gift voucher from us.
Performance of a contract with you.
Necessary for our legitimate interests of ensuring our customers are updated on these changes.
To help us improve our offering to our customers, including asking you to leave a review or take a survey, or provide customer insights.
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to improve our offering to our customers, to develop them and grow our business).
To enable you to partake in a prize draw or competition.
Performance of a contract with you to fulfil the promotion and run the competition/prize draw. We may also subsequently use your entries for the legitimate interests of understanding our customer base more effectively.
To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data).